After viewing some of my peers' presentation and evaluating my own, I am happy with my first Web 2.0 Presentation. Show then tell was the motto that guided my creative process while brainstorming my storyboard. I focused on minimizing text on the slides and opted for bright pictures that portrayed the emotion of excitement I was trying to evoke.
I started the presentation by drawing my viewers in with an impressive fact about Dance Marathon at UF - that it is the most successful student-run philanthropy in the southeastern United States. It is a big claim that I backed up with proven results and facts about the event. Then immediately following I asked the big ticket question: What does Dance Marathon have to offer a corporation?
The rest of my presentation focused on answering that question and showing viewers how DM can enhance a firm's marketing strategy - especially in the areas of Cause-Related Marketing and Corporate Social Responsibility. I kept to the point and was concise in my narration and execution of each slide.
Upon further review of my peers' presentation, one tactic that I really enjoyed was when the presenter used a website as a slide to demonstrate different qualities of their client via information on the company's website. For instance, one young lady demonstrated how to sign up for a gym membership online and then showed viewers where the fitness class schedule was as well. Showing viewers how to navigate the website was a nice touch to her presentation.
Overall, this assignment has enriched my presentation-making capabilities, and I am proud of the work I have done. To check out my handiwork please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czoJ-463jxA&feature=youtu.be or watch the embedded video below.
No comments:
Post a Comment